This site is for entertainment purposes only.
October - 10/01/2011 to 10/31/2011
Schedule? There is no schedule! I post when I feel like it or when I have questions to answer!

Material not posted fast enough for you?

Ask me a question, then! :)
Steamy Video

A Little October Fun!
Places of Interest

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Neglected Husband

Dear Miss Havana: My wife of twenty-five years is totally disinterested in me, but anxious to get to work every day. That isn’t natural. She makes time for her work friends, but never for me. I fear she might be having an affair. Should I have her followed during her lunch hour? Sincerely, Insecure.

Dear Insecure: As Erma Bombeck once said, ‘I haven’t trusted polls since I read that 62% of women had affairs during their lunch hour. I’ve never met a woman in my life who would give up lunch for sex.’ That’s probably the case with your wife, too. You don’t own her, but you can court her. Take her to dinner. Take her to a movie. Take her on a cruise. Leave the kids at home. When you hike your leg to claim ownership, you are pissing away your only chance of actually making your marriage work. Lose the ego. She probably just needs a little attention. If she likes men, they will be attracted to her and give her all the attention she craves, especially if you don’t. Try playing that game yourself, but don’t take too long. The good things that come to those who wait might be the things left by those who got there first. Best of luck. Miss Havana.

No comments: