This site is for entertainment purposes only.
October - 10/01/2011 to 10/31/2011
Schedule? There is no schedule! I post when I feel like it or when I have questions to answer!

Material not posted fast enough for you?

Ask me a question, then! :)
Steamy Video

A Little October Fun!
Places of Interest

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pregnant and on pills

Dear Miss Havana: I just found out I’m pregnant, even though I’ve been on birth controls all along. I’m afraid my boyfriend will leave me if I tell him. What should I do? Thank you. Blessed but Conflicted.

Dear Conflicted: This is a fairly common problem with a simple solution. You actually have to ingest those pills at regular intervals rather than just being ‘on them’, but that horse has already left the barn. Your situation could be tricky if your boyfriend has been on the same sheet with you but not on the same page, especially relative to the pills. I recommend you play a question and answer game with him, something like, ‘What has two arms, two legs and a tail?’ See if he can guess it’s his own little critter. If not, it’s time for a biology lesson. Best of luck. Miss Havana

No comments: