This site is for entertainment purposes only.
October - 10/01/2011 to 10/31/2011
Schedule? There is no schedule! I post when I feel like it or when I have questions to answer!

Material not posted fast enough for you?

Ask me a question, then! :)
Steamy Video

A Little October Fun!
Places of Interest

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Date Hasn't Called

Dear Miss Havana: My date hasn’t called me back? Should I call him? Sincerely Fretting.

Dear Fretting: While this never happened to me as a living, vibrant, seductive and drop-dead gorgeous young woman, I did once consider what I might do if it ever did—shit no! Get a life. If the guy wanted to talk to you, he’d call. I know. I know. You want me to say he should light himself on fire for not calling back like he said he would, right? Everyone lies about that. Adjust! Everyone lies about everything. Would you feel better if he told the truth? Do you really want to hear that he can’t stand you, you idiot! Listen up! Just move on. No tears for you! Miss Havana

No comments: