This site is for entertainment purposes only.
October - 10/01/2011 to 10/31/2011
Schedule? There is no schedule! I post when I feel like it or when I have questions to answer!

Material not posted fast enough for you?

Ask me a question, then! :)
Steamy Video

A Little October Fun!
Places of Interest

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Squealing During Sex

Dear Miss Havana: My neighbor squeals like a pig while having sex. I can hear this unsightly noise through the wall. How do I broach the subject with her? Sincerely, Itchy in Indiana.

Dear Itchy: Assuming I’ve read your signature block correctly, you need an invitation to her party. That could be tough because some women really don’t like to share despite the benefit of gaining a really good friend. Nevertheless, you should try to worm your way in. Be seductive and flirtatious with her, but always remember you must have her buy-in before getting his. Work your way into her heart and he’ll come along, if you get my drift. On the other hand, if I’ve misread your intent and you really want to stop the howling, try inviting your neighbor to dinner. Serve roast pork. Then, during dessert, casually bring up the pig slaughtering process. Throw in a few examples of those horrific squeals, and casually mention that those noises can penetrate apartment walls easily. Then ask if she's been killing pigs at night because it sounds like a damn slaughterhouse over there. You should have good sleep thereafter!

No comments: