This site is for entertainment purposes only.
October - 10/01/2011 to 10/31/2011
Schedule? There is no schedule! I post when I feel like it or when I have questions to answer!

Material not posted fast enough for you?

Ask me a question, then! :)
Steamy Video

A Little October Fun!
Places of Interest

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Fuck me pumps

Dear Miss Havana. Would you recommend the "fuck me pumps," or the "don't fuck with me boots" for the Tuesday night PTO meeting? The agenda is fund raising and nondenominational holiday hoopla. Thanks, Luscious Lusha or after happy hourLusha the Lush

Dear Luscious. Even your name makes me want to know you. Okay, about the shoes. Your selection depends on your objectives. If your objective is to avoid tasking of any kind, I'd definitely go with the 'Don't fuck with me' boots. On the other hand, if there's someone who interest you in a special way on that board, DEFINITELY go with the 'fuck me' ones. But remember, no white after labor day!

No comments: